Cotton Tweed / Brown Sugar Work Shirt
A classic Kidur design since 1947 for workers and laborers, this work shirt is both practical and hard-wearing.
After the first wash, the shirt shrinks by 4% and will stabilize at the size indicated on the label.
- Buttons-up shirt with collar roll, and six natural corozo buttons on an overstitched front placket
- Round-edged pockets with flaps, reinforced with rectangular bar tacks, tear-resistant button with reinforced backing underneath the flap
- Round cuffs with tear-proof opening, single buttoning with pleats at the base of the sleeve
- Double stitching, traditional and edge seam chain stitching with 100% cotton thread
- Middle back length: 77 cm
- Fabric: 100% cotton tweed, woven in Japan by Kuwamura, 295gr/m in dyed yarn
- Qualities : Great resistance, soft and warm, supple and crease resistant
Our items are usually shipped within 24 hours following your order (in the opening days of the factory and depending on availability in stock).
The Kidur collection is produced in limited series and is offered to you until the colour runs out. If a model proves to be proposed again in the same fabric, you will be informed via La Navette (Newsletter) and our Instagram page.
The manufactory delivers you in the main countries of the world. If you have questions, please contact us : email@example.com .
Standard delivery in France is free of charge, it is shipped by Colissimo against signature.
For all other deliveries, we use UPS services. If the amount of your order exceeds 250 $, we ship your products free of charge. Otherwise you will be asked to pay the following amounts: France : 12 $ Europe : 24 $ Rest of the world : 36 $
PICKUP AT THE MANUFACTORY
If you wish to come to pick up your items, take the opportunity to visit the manufactory and meet the Kidur team !
MANUFACTURE DE VETEMENTS KIDUR
La Plainelière de Courlay
51 Rue du Bocage – 79440 COURLAY
Open Monday to Friday ; 7:30 am to 18:00 pm.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
To exchange or return a new item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org