Beige basketweave jacket
1950s American work jacket, short cut in plain weave cloth.
- Overstitched open collar
- Buttons-up with five molded brass buttons, bar tack stitched evelet buttonholes
- Double-stitched round pockets, reinforced at the opening, with diagonal bar tacks
- Seeve gusset
- Split cuffs reinforced with bar tack stitching, adjustable buttoning with diagonal buttonholes
- Double stitching and traditional chain stitching with 100% cotton thread
- Back length: 59.5 cm
- Fabric: 100% cotton basketweave 265 gr/m², by Shibaya
- Jacket previously washed by our team so that you receive a soft and comfortable fabric to wear
Our items are usually shipped within 24 hours following your order (in the opening days of the factory and depending on availability in stock).
The Kidur collection is produced in limited series and is offered to you until the colour runs out. If a model proves to be proposed again in the same fabric, you will be informed via La Navette (Newsletter) and our Instagram page.
The manufactory delivers you in the main countries of the world. If you have questions, please contact us : email@example.com .
Standard delivery in France is free of charge, it is shipped by Colissimo against signature.
For all other deliveries, we use UPS services. If the amount of your order exceeds 250 $, we ship your products free of charge. Otherwise you will be asked to pay the following amounts: France : 12 $ Europe : 24 $ Rest of the world : 36 $
PICKUP AT THE MANUFACTORY
If you wish to come to pick up your items, take the opportunity to visit the manufactory and meet the Kidur team !
MANUFACTURE DE VETEMENTS KIDUR
La Plainelière de Courlay
51 Rue du Bocage – 79440 COURLAY
Open Monday to Friday ; 7:30 am to 18:00 pm.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
To exchange or return a new item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org