The Train Raw Milk
Railway workers were in great demand at the turn of the20th century, after the construction of the first United States transnational rail lines. Worn by engine drivers, this kind of jacket first appeared at the time.
- Open overstitched collar
- Buttons up with four molded brass buttons, eyelet buttonholes
- Double sewed round patch pockets, reinforced at the opening with dagonal bar tacks
- Compartmented left chest pocket
- Righ chest pocket with button flap
- Cuffs with split, reinforced with bar tack stitching, adjustable buttoning with diagonal buttonholes
- Double-stitched traditional chain stitching with 100% cotton thread
- Back length : 70 cm
- Fabric : 100% cotton Twill 340 gr/m², woven in Japan by Shibaya
- Machine wash recommended upon delivery to soften and relax the fiber
Our items are usually shipped within 24 hours following your order (in the opening days of the factory and depending on availability in stock).
The Kidur collection is produced in limited series and is offered to you until the colour runs out. If a model proves to be proposed again in the same fabric, you will be informed via La Navette (Newsletter) and our Instagram page.
The manufactory delivers you in the main countries of the world. If you have questions, please contact us : email@example.com .
Standard delivery in France is free of charge, it is shipped by Colissimo against signature.
For all other deliveries, we use UPS services. If the amount of your order exceeds 250 $, we ship your products free of charge. Otherwise you will be asked to pay the following amounts: France : 12 $ Europe : 24 $ Rest of the world : 36 $
PICKUP AT THE MANUFACTORY
If you wish to come to pick up your items, take the opportunity to visit the manufactory and meet the Kidur team !
MANUFACTURE DE VETEMENTS KIDUR
La Plainelière de Courlay
51 Rue du Bocage – 79440 COURLAY
Open Monday to Friday ; 7:30 am to 18:00 pm.
EXCHANGES AND RETURNS
To exchange or return a new item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org