The website Kidur.fr is published by C2S – Confection des Deux-Sèvres, a limited liability company with a share capital of €140,000.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel. : 33 (0)5 49 72 31 19
SIRET Number : 344 971 718 00 12
VAT Number : FR 50 344 971 718
The person in charge of publishing is Océane Bondu.
WEBSITE DESIGN, CONCEPTION, HOSTING
This website was designed, created and hosted by :
2 Rue Eugène Varlin
Graphic design : Clément Johanet
DATA PROTECTION POLICY
In accordance with European data protection law, the Client is hereby informed that their personal data may be collected on the kidur.fr website and used by the Seller.
The controller, who collects and processes the personal data, is the company C2S – Confection des Deux-Sèvres.
What data is being collected on the Kidur.fr website ?
The Kidur.fr website collects the following personal data :
- personal information for the creation of a user account (i.e. last name, first name, postal address, email address, date of birth)
- information on the operations carried out (i.e. products purchased, price, payment methods)
- information on the Client’s visit to the Kidur.fr website (i.e. IP address, login dates and times, type of device used, device configuration, location data)
- information on the Client’s profile as they navigate the Kidur.fr website (i.e. login, password, browsing history, preferences)
- any other personal data the Client consents to provide to the website
Purposes of processing personal data
The Client’s personal data is used for the following purposes :
- opening Client accounts
- managing Client orders
- managing marketing and Client relations, developing targeted advertising or newsletters
- customizing the Kidur.fr website pages
- monitoring the performance of products and services offered via the Kidur.fr website
- improving products and services
Client rights in relation to their personal data
The Client may withdraw their consent for personal data processing at any time. In accordance with the regulation on personal data protection, the Client has the following rights :
- to access their personal data
- to correct their personal data (when it is incomplete or incorrect)
- to delete their personal data
- to refuse the processing of their personal data by the Kidur.fr website
- to limit the processing of their personal data
These rights may be exercised in relation to the Seller at any time, either directly on the Kidur.fr website, via the contact page, or by mail to the following address :
51, Rue du Bocage
In order to be able to communicate information or correct any errors, the Seller may ask the Client to confirm their identity or provide further information, in order to respond to the Client’s request.
Security and storage
The Kidur.fr website does not share any personal data with third parties for commercial purposes.
The Seller shall implement all appropriate technical measures to guarantee the safety and confidentiality of the Client’s personal data.
The Seller shall not store the Client’s personal data for a longer period than that required for the purpose for which the data is processed. In all cases, it shall no longer store it longer than three years after the Client’s final login date.
After that time, the data shall be deleted.
Information about newsletters
The Client may chose to receive offers from our website via email, in order to learn about the latest news on the Kidur.fr website and the offers available to them.
If the Client no longer wishes to receive offers and information from the Kidur.fr website, they may cancel their subscription when creating their account or at any time, by changing the settings in their online account.
These cookies are used to record and store information about the Client and their use of the Kidur.fr website, making the browsing experience easier.
The Client may deactivate cookies at any time by changing the relevant settings in their browser.
Cookies are not mandatory in order to use the Kidur.fr website, but their deactivation may hinder some of its functionalities.